Friday, July 29, 2005

Man in Pink

I have some guy friends who like pink. They wear different shades of pink shirts to classes. While the "man-lier" guys turned their heads and go, " Yer..how can you wear pink?", nothing seems to upset these pink guys. In fact, they are proud with bright and soft coloured shirts. As for me, I have nothing against pink guys, just that..well..I prefer them in darker shades of shirts.

A few of us were in a similar conversation yesterday night. I commented on a friend who was wearing a pink wristband. The conversation went well until another friend gave his million dollar view. He said, " You know something? Real man wear pink underwear." I was caught off-guard. What?! "It takes a real man to wear pink underwear" He re-affrimed his point. The whole group collasped in laughter. When everyone regains their composure, it began to dawn upon us that he wasn't joking.

" It takes a real man to go around the swimming pool in pink trunk."

I beg to differ. I disagreed. "Where got such thing?" I protested loudly.

Even if it really does take a real man to wear pink underwear, I would rather my future husband not be one....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm.. this scene sound familiar.... i must say i am no fan of pinky guys too.. but if you take that statement by its own.. it does speak some truth in it..