Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Funny Questions

I must admit that I was never a big fan of blogs. In fact, during the earlier days when everyone around me started blogging, I wondered why are they doing that. I mean, why allow your fingers to dance on the keyboards and pour out everything personal about yourself and allow others to read it? I understand such feelings very well because I keep a diary myself and I make sure that I "hide" my diary properly lest it falls into the hands of anyone who come into my room. So, right now, you must be wondering why am I not walking my talk?

Frankly, I do not know it myself. Probably was because I have been visiting others' blogs and suddenly realised that this may be an easier channel to write things out. (Since I am always connected to the Internet nowadays- thanks to my internship and my kind company for granting me internet connections!) Another reason is the realisation that a blog, if not misused, can serve as a channel of connection between myself and others whom I have not been meeting up. Or perhaps, this is an outsource of my feelings and thoughts. Haha..anyway, since this is my first entry, I shall not bore everyone to death with my justifications to blogging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

frankly, I didn't think I would blog as well, but I came across this blogger in Singapore that became so popular through blogging that He was invited to Oxford for a forum. Then I realised that blogging may be a very powerful tool to actually have people who you may never have met read things that you wanna share.