Monday, June 11, 2012

Back to that place

Have been occupied with many many things and have been distracted lately. Struggling to think how I could turn my life around and how I could really start living right. I'm tired with the pursues of life. Although it's so easy to say that I'm not on earth to stay, but once you are being swept in the race, you would be joining the pursuit before you know it.

This song was sung on Sunday and the moment I started singing, I felt a sense of release because the song brought my focus back to my first love. I want to go back to place where I first knew the Lord. The place where I gave my life and pledged to follow Him. This is the reason I'm alive today and the reason for my life to have its meaning, amidst all the struggle, questions and desires I have. I'm thankful for this timely reminder that the Lamb is worth all that I'm going through because He came to give me this amazing grace.

Thank You for the cross Lord
Thank You for the price You paid
Bearing all my sin and shame
In love You came
And gave amazing grace

Thank You for this love Lord
Thank You for the nail-pierced hands
Washed me in Your cleansing flow
Now all I know
Your forgiveness and embrace

Worthy is the Lamb
Seated on the throne
Crown You now with many crowns
You reign victorious
High and lifted up
Jesus Son of God
The darling of heaven crucified
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb



1 comment:

peiling said...

You can be sure you're not alone in this, sis.

*hugs*